Twilio is a developer platform for communications. Software teams use Twilio APIs to add capabilities like voice, video, and messaging to their applications. This enables businesses to provide the right communications experience for their customers. Behind Twilio APIs is a Super Network, a software layer that connects and optimizes communications networks around the world. This is what allows your users to reliably call and message anyone anywhere. With Twilio, you can reach customers in the ways they prefer, and engage with them effectively using context related to that interaction.
Twilio SendGrid is a cloud-based platform that solves the challenge of email delivery. SendGrid provides and manages an email server on your company’s behalf, so your communications with customers are reliably
sent and delivered as needed.
Twilio SendGrid includes:
Email API: Send transactional email using dedicated IPs, white-labeling, sub-user management, and advanced API features. Marketing Campaigns: Send newsletters with powerful list segmentation, A/B testing, engagement features, and marketing email performance.
- Twilio (SMS, Voice, WhatsApp) – $2,500 in credits
- Twilio SendGrid (Email API + Marketing Campaigns) – $5,000
- Not raised a Series A round of funding
- Founded in the last 5 years
- Company website/landing page with matching domain email
- Existing Twilio Account and/or SendGrid Account
- A readiness to use the credits in the next 12 months
- Not previously received startup credits from Twilio/SendGrid
- $2,500 Twilio credits
- $5,000 Twilio Sendgrid credits