Lokalise is a globally-recognized collaborative B2B SaaS where thousands companies manage translation and localization of their software, e.g. websites, mobile apps, games, IoT, etc. Its customers include ABB, Bayer, BASF, Opel, AXA, Siemens, Munich RE, ING, Revolut, Vatenfall, EBSCO, etc. Improved KPIs are: shortened time to market, saved costs and reduced errors, as well as less fatigue and frustration by automating repetitive manual work by software developers, product, project, marketing, localization managers, as well as copywriters, translators.
It replaces 3 inferior workarounds, namely:
- managing localization strings in Excel/Google spreadsheets
- internally-built localization file editors
- third-party platforms built and managed by former or current language service providers (LSPs), aka translation agencies, who try to extrapolate document translations to software translations with variable success
- 6 months Enterprise subscription free of charge
- No limitations to your usage of Lokalise (# seats, #keys, all integrations, statistics included)
Everyone is eligible.
- 6 months free Enterprise subscription = USD 6,000