The Google Cloud for Startups Program is designed to help startups build and scale using Google Cloud. We are a small team at Google with startups in our DNA. We appreciate what makes early-stage companies tick, and we think that Google Cloud’s continued success over the next decade will be fueled by great companies yet to be born. But like you, we’re mostly here because startups are challenging and fun and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Get up and running quickly and easily with mentorship, training, and Cloud credits from Google Cloud. Build your startup with the infrastructure and tools used by Google. Google Cloud is designed to grow with you. Your early-stage startup can take advantage of community events, training, and Cloud credits as you build and scale your business.
- Google Cloud credits (different for each startup and depending on eligibility criteria below)
- The opportunity to work with Google’s sales and marketing teams on go-to-market opportunities for your business
- A close relationship with the Google team
- Invitations to exclusive local Google Cloud events
- Boost your skills with technical training, and learn from like-minded startups in our global community
The evaluation of eligibility for — and amount of — credits will depend on objective data such as funding raised and stage of growth, as well as the depth of the engagement of the Google team with the startup.
Depending on objective data such as funding raised and stage of growth, as well as the depth of your engagement with the Google team.